Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Snowy Barn

I'm almost afraid to post this! We have been having BEAUTIFUL fall weather! I don't want it to end. I'm hoping I don't "jinx" the lovely fall weather and end up with snow. I do love snow, but AFTER Thanksgiving. Then I'm ready. I'm kinda picky that way. LOL!!

This image is called "Snowy Barn" by QKR Stampede. (digi image available here). Our barn is red, so I had to color this one red as well. I love old red barns!

I added lots of glitter to make the snow look like it was glistening.
Thank you for looking,
Debbie Fisher

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Debbie! That diecut perfectly frames this image. I agree with you--snow AFTER Thanksgiving (and once Christmas and New Year's is done, the snow can disappear (for me, at least)!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Love this image!!! So very pretty. I too love read barns. Just something about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love that winter scene, old red barn are such a classic and you did this up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful sweetie, love the glistening.
    Shh maybe winter will be mild this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Debbie. I like the winter scene on the card, not in the real life. ;-)

    ReplyDelete