Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow bird

Hello Friends! Today's card comes to you from Minnesota.
 I thought I would pull out this cute little bird stamp. 
It is called Walking Birdie #14706. 
Looks to me like he may be heading south!
I used Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch # 75 for my layout.
Background paper is Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather.
Distress inks in Antique Linen, Mulled Lavender and Concord Grape.
Image colored with colored pencil.
Thanks for spending time at the QKR Blog today!

See you soon!
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card Barb! He looks like he belongs in my area today, 1st snow of the season. Definatly need that hat and scarf! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you- this cutie should fly south! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet bird image and nice layout for it.

    ReplyDelete