Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pansey Pattern

Happy Thursday!!!  

Only one more day till the weekend!  I can't wait...how about you?  I always look forward to the weekend because I am usually able to find a little stamping time...especially if hubby finds some golfing time!

Well if I get some time to stamp I know I will be playing with some more of 

Have you checked them out yet???
They are so cool and enable you to make some really unique projects!
Today I am sharing a few projects that I made with the Pansey Pattern.

Here's the first one that I paired with "Live Well".


The sentiment on this one is "Whenever I think".


and finally...I used "Just a note" for this card.

The design team ladies have been sharing terrific 3D samples all week.  

You should check them out and give them a try! Your friends and family will be so impressed!

Have a great rest of the week!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment