Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Just For Fun

 I had some good news that I'm now designer team member for the http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/  and only just started so here is my first card which I enjoyed making.




This one I choose digital stamp from Qkrstampede which I colour it in with promarker's.  I used embossing folder of dots for my background and colour it in with distress inks in blue and then I use mirror card and stamp picture out using spellbinder called label four on to blue ribbon across the card and I use tim holt sizzix of rosette and colour in with distress ink blue to match the card then I found stamp of bird look perfect to go with the bird house and put it on top of rosette and finally I use xcut shape tags saying for you with gem on it.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracy! Very pretty colors and I love the "mirror" matt. So nice to have you on the team, welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Tracy! Love the layout and colors! Happy to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love, love, love the mirror mat!

    ReplyDelete